Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Candy Jars

These were super easy! I had some wide mouth "Ball" jars, one tall and one short, and lids in my basement! So I went to Salvation Army and found two Candle stands and some chess peices. Glue the chess pieces on the jar lids with a really sturdy glue! I use, E-6000 industrial strength glue! (photo below) I spray painted the candle stands and lids black! Then glue (E-6000) the jars onto the candle stands! Put candy in jars that match the holiday! Now you have an awesome home decor, but Holiday decor also!

2 comments:

  1. Love those! I have been meaning to make some, and now I know how easy they are I am going to add that to the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they would be fun with other decorative items in them as well-- not just candy! Can't you just see them around Christmas time full of colorful mini ornaments? So cute!

    ReplyDelete