Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dinner Menu

You can print out the week paper HERE!
I printed it on just a grey cardstock paper, but some fun colored cardstock would be fun! I cut it down to a 8X10 and bought a plain black 8X10 picture frame! Put the paper in the picture frame and decoratde the frame with the Fabric Flowers that I gave a Tutorial on in the post below! I made them yellow to match my kitchen. I then planned out the week menu, using this printout HERE!
Then you can just write out the dinner items on the picture frame glass with a dry erase marker! And place it in your kitchen! I love it because I can plan out our week and by doing so, we are saving money on groceries because when I go and just buy everything we eat, then just decide nightly what to eat, but this way I just go to the store to get what I need for the week! It is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment