Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emma's Kitchen

For this past Christmas, I really wanted to get my daughter Emma a Kitchen set! But I saw a before and after picture of something similar to this on a blog and decided that I could do this really easily! So we found this t.v. cabinet on craigslist.... I painted it white and added the silver oven top! I cut a circle in the top and silver painted a kitchen strainer for the sink. I then found some plastic plumming at Lowes and put the two together as a faucet. I also found wooden dresser nobs at Lowes and painted them green for the kitchen nobs! I added a white dowel and made the curtains out of left over fabric from Emma's beadspread! It turned out so so cute...and just wait till you see the felt food I made below!All of the food is just made out of felt and hand sewn! No patterns. I just found pictures online and tried to figure them out on my own!

Fruit!Vegetables!Breakfast foods!Chips and crackers!Cupcakes and Cookies!

Pizza!

There are others, but these are the pics I have so far! I will update it again when I make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment